Time to check out foundation mistakes you’re making with products of Avon Brochure May 2021 Philippines! You can apply this information in your life and avoid these mistakes. You will see many useful information and good products from this Avon Catalogue!
Foundation Mistakes You’re Making
There is no reason to apply foundation to your entire face unless you hide blemishes or redness; because it can make you look like you are wearing a mask and ruin your whole look. But if you had applied too much product, how could you fix the makeup from scratch? Let us guide you step by step in this matter.
First, clean your hands and make sure they are dry, then gently swipe your palm over your face and let your palm absorb the excess foundation. Do not rub so that you do not wipe off the entire foundation. Then take a handkerchief and touch it on your face, focusing on the areas on your face that have too much foundation. The wipe should absorb the excess product immediately. Let’s repeat, don’t rub your face, just tap and pull.
Favorite AVON Face Makeup Products;
- Ideal Oil Control Plus Dual Powder Foundation SPF 24/PA++
- Skin Goodness Color Corrector Cream SPF 50/PA+++
- Avon True CC Powder
- Ideal Oil Control Pressed Powder
- True Color White Pressed Powder With Glutathione SPF 21/PA+++
- True Color Flawless Cream To Powder Foundation
- Smooth & White BB Cream
- True Color Flawless Liquid Foundation
- True Color Flawless Concealer Stick
- Shine No More Pressed Powder SPF 14
- Shimmer Blush Stick
- Mark. Nude Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 20
- Mark. Nude Matte Pressed Powder SPF 30
- Avon True Flawless Ultramatte Cream To Powder Foundation
- Ideal Oil Control Plus Dual Powder Foundation SPF 24PA++
- Shine No More Powder & Blush Duo
Then use a damp beauty blender or makeup sponge to blend the scattered areas in the rest of your makeup while removing excess foundation. Smoothing the face in touches using a damp beauty sponge is the perfect way to blend and soften the cinder foundation. The sponge will absorb the extra product and make your foundation flawless. After you’ve finished blending, apply a light powder of powder to soften everything. If you need a good powder, check out Avon Brochure May 2021!
However, if you tried the above technique but your foundation still looks lumpy and textured, it means that the product is not suitable for your skin or the lighting in the room is not ideal for makeup. If the problem is with the texture of your foundation, you need to make sure it is suitable for your skin type; it should not be too thick or too thin. If the problem is with lighting, you will need to use a magnifying mirror to see all the details while applying makeup.
Here are foundation mistakes you’re making with Avon May 2021 Brochure. If you want to see more tips, products, or deals visit the home page. Also, follow us on Youtube and see the latest Avon Brochure in the Philippines!