Check out thing you should know before you buy a new Avon Perfume from Avon Brochure April 2021! When you first smell a perfume, you like it very much; Has it ever turned into an unpleasant odor after hours? But what if you notice how poor its permanence is after purchasing it?
In fact, with certain terms written on all of the perfumes, from the intensity of the scent to its permanence; It is possible to predict many factors. Let’s check out these useful tips and get the best fragrances for you! Also, you can see many special Avon fragrances from Avon Catalogue April 2021 here. Let’s discover them! Here u go!
What is the Difference Between EDP and EDT?
We all fall into this distinction. In general, EDT, as well as Eau De Toilette perfumes, are more affordable, so EDTs seem more advantageous, but the result can be disappointing in terms of permanence.
- EDT means the name given to the lightest form perfume.
- It contains 1-6% aromatic substances. alcohol grades range from 60-80 degrees.
- This means low intensity and permanence weakness.
- EDP, Eau De Parfum, contains 7% – 15% concentrated perfume.
- If there is the phrase Cologne, that is, cologne; this ratio means less than 1%.
- Of course, these are all factors that vary according to the notes of the perfume and the intensity you want. Be sure to consider these details.
The Most Popular Avon Fragrances;
- Imari Velvet Eau De Toilette
- Sweet Honesty Moments Eau De Toilette Spray
- Black Suede Touch Eau De Toilette Spray
- Far Away Infinity Eau De Parfum
- Far Away Infinity Purse Spray
- Musk For Men Eau De Cologne Spray
- Avon Cherish Holiday Giftable Purse Spray
- Soft Musk Eau De Toilette
- Little Black Dress Eau De Parfum
- Eve Confidence Eau De Parfum
- Summer White Paradise Eau De Toilette
- WEET HONESTY ME Eau De Toilette
- Choc-Berry Eau De Toilette
Here are Things You Should Know Before You Buy a New AVON Perfume from Avon April 2021 Brochure. If you want to see more Avon Products, deals, and tricks, visit the home page. Also, follow us on YouTube and see the latest Avon Brochure in the Philippines!