See the correct ways to remove makeup with special products of Avon Brochure November 2021! Your search for a mild but highly effective cleanser is one that shouldn’t be rushed. There are products that effectively remove water-based make-up without harming the skin. Soap-free cleansers can be suitable for all skin types as they maintain the skin’s natural PH level.
The Correct Way to Remove Makeup
There are other options that give your skin the feeling of deep cleansing it needs. How to best remove makeup? In the content of the question, your skin type and other characteristics are also important. Products known as micellar water, which remove makeup using small molecules that attract dirt and oil from your skin, can also be a good choice. Micellar water cleanses the skin and moisturizes it in one step. Overall, micellar water is great for all skin types and cleans the pores without stripping the skin of its natural oils. However, if you have oily skin, it would be much more appropriate to use a water-based cleanser. You can find many types of cleansers on Avon November 2021 Brochure! You should view their specials and get the best results!
Important Points in Makeup Removal Stage
How to best remove makeup? After the question is answered, details such as what to pay attention to during the cleaning phase gain importance. Being kind to the skin is the most important part when cleaning as well as when applying make-up. We should always be gentle with our skin so that conditions such as sagging of the skin and the formation of lines do not occur.
When using the cleanser of your choice for the eyes, you should be gentle enough not to irritate them.
- Naturals Neem And Cucumber Cleanser 100g, P83.40
- Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Soothing Exfoliating Cleanser 125ml, P189
- Nutra Effects Brightening With Glutathione Cleanser 100 G, P119.40
- Nutra Effects Lightweight Cleansing Oil 140ml, P499
- Anew 360 Fairness Illuminating Cleanser 125 g, P499
- Nutra Effects Micellar Cleansing Water 150 ml, P299
- Naturals Lime Peeling Exfoliator 100ml, P83.40
- Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Liquid Extraction Strip 30ml, P179
- Nutra Effects Gentle Bi-Phase Eye Make Up Remover 75 ml, P250
If you have makeup wipes, you can use that too. Make-up remover wipes are generally not preferred much. Although convenient, they contain harsh ingredients that may irritate sensitive skin. If makeup remover wipes are your only option, you can gently rinse your face with water after using the wipe.
Washing with cold water tightens the pores. After the cleaning product you have chosen, you can wash your face with cold water. You can apply a moisturizer or night cream that will be suitable for your skin type. It would be appropriate to choose one with intense moisturizing feature.
- Anew Reversalist Day Cream SPF 25 UVA/UVB 15g, P359.40
- Anew Reversalist Night Cream SPF 25 15g, P359.40
- Reversalist Night Cream 15g, P499
- Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Night Cream 50g, P599.40
- Nutra Effects Brightening With Glutathione Day Cream SPF 20 15 g, P269
- Anew Retroactive Youth Extending Day Cream SPF 20/PA+++ 50g, P419.40
- Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Day Cream 30 g, 499
- Fairness Night Cream 50g, P799
- Anew Reversalist Revitalizing Night Cream 50g, P599.40
- Anew Retroctive Day Cream SPF 20/Pa++ 50g, P549.50
- Fairness Night Cream 15g, P299
- Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Night Cream 15g, P359.40
- Nutra Effects Brightening With Glutathione Day Cream SPF 20 50 G, 221.40
What Happens When Makeup Is Not Removed Well?
Sleeping without removing your make-up causes premature aging of your skin and the formation of acne and blackhead problems. Besides, using harsh makeup removers that are not suitable for your skin can make things worse. These conditions, which disrupt the skin barrier by creating scratches on your skin, can also cause stains. At the same time, the pores are clogged in the skin that is not cleaned well. This can cause roughness on the skin surface.
Dry and flaking skin can be a nightmare, especially during the make-up phase. When the make-up is not cleaned well and the moisturizer is not used after cleaning, the result will unfortunately be dandruff. Besides, only cleansing wipes or water are not enough to remove make-up. If you ignore this process and do not rinse with a soap-free cleanser afterward, you may encounter clogging of the pores.
So here are The Correct Way to Remove Makeup with the latest Avon Brochure in the Philippines! If you want to see more Avon Products and tips, visit the home page. Also, you can check out the category page and see the latest Avon Catalogue!