Today’s topic is about Smooth & White Pressed Powder from Avon Brochure September 2019. This product can be very popular in the Philippines. Some products have magic; applied in any makeup style. Because they are versatile, they can be applied in many ways and their colors are universal. For example, Avon Smooth & White Pressed Powder. Famous makeup artists are a fan of this product!
– This product is great for creating a tanned skin look! Bronze, a skin that looks as natural as the sun has touched, is the favorite image of all time. If you have pale and very white skin, you can achieve this look with makeup. Didn’t you go on vacation this season? Don’t worry, you can look like you went on holiday with your makeup! How Does? Apply Smooth & White Pressed Powder to the natural high-sun areas of your face: above the cheeks, forehead, nasal bone and chin.
– After applying to your face, distribute the rest of the brush to your neck and decollete, your tan looks balanced and more natural.
– The main disadvantage of bronze makeup is the risk of having an artificial and mask-like appearance. So it is necessary to use bronzers balanced and accurate. There is no orange in this product. Wherever you apply on your face, you get a natural tan.
Perfect as a contour product
– Shadow the face, cheekbones are used to emphasize. Use the Smooth & White Pressed Powder with the Avon Powder Brush for the perfect contour. To make a contour, hold the brush upright and remove it from the bronze powder and apply the product from the bottom of your cheekbones through the back and forth movements to the ear level, placing the handle of the brush on your palms.
– Apply the rest of the brush to temples, corners of the forehead and lower jawbones.
If you want to see more details about this product, you should focus on page 22 of Avon Brochure September 2019.