In this article, you will learn how to apply AVON Liquid blush with Avon Brochure April 2022. Liquid blushes suit the bronze skin very well in summer, and they give a lively look to the skin that looks lifeless and colorless in winter due to the cold. They really deserve to be loved for their permanence, easy application and colors.
They perfectly integrate with the foundation and give the make-up a very natural look. Moreover, since liquid blushes are of adjustable intensity, you can adjust the lightness or darkness of the color. We think every woman should have at least one liquid blush in her makeup bag! See Avon April 2022 Brochure PDF and see the best AVON Products!
How To Apply AVON Liquid Blush?
You can look great in less than three minutes! You can apply the product alone with a few touches with your fingers, or you can use it with other products with a few tips.
And, you can use it on cheeks, eyes and lips. If you melt the product you take on your fingertips with the heat of your hand and apply it, you will get a very natural look.
Also, you can apply this product under the foundation you want to give the skin a radiant glow.
You can also use the product under powder blushes to create more shine and intensity. If you need a good powder blush, it is possible find a good one on Avon Catalogue April 2022!
It can be applied in layers on top of the foundation to obtain an intense color.
You can use the product without make-up. When you want to give a light color to your cheeks and just a healthy look, take the product with your fingertips and spread the product by lightly touching your cheeks.
- Ideal Oil Control Plus 2-In-1 Matte Foundation 18 G & Concealer 1.5 G
- Red Supreme Ideal Oil Control Pressed Powder 10g
- Sweet Melody Smooth & Glow Pressed Powder SPF 14 10 G
- Lip & Cheek Tint 9 ML
- Mark. Oh So Tokyo Ombre Glow Blush 6 G – Petal Pink
- Shine No More Powder & Blush Duo 10.5g
- Ideal Oil Control Plus Dual Powder Foundation SPF 24PA++ Refill 9g
- Avon True Flawless Ultramatte Cream To Powder Foundation 9 G
- Mark. Dual Glow Cheek Color & Highlighter 10 G
- Mark. Nude Matte Pressed Powder SPF 30
- Smooth & White Dual Powder Foundation SPF 24/PA+++ 10 G
- Mark. Nude Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 20 30 G
- Smooth & White Pressed Powder Refill SPF 14 10 G
- BB Cream & Blush Duo 18 G
- Perfect & Hide Concealer Stick 4 G
- Shimmer Blush Stick 4 G
- Shine No More Pressed Powder SPF 14 10 G
- True Color Flawless Liquid Foundation 30 G
- True Color Flawless Concealer Stick 2 G
- Smooth & White Pressed Powder SPF 14 10 G
- True Color White Dual Powder Foundation With SPF 24/PA++ 10 G
- Avon True CC Powder 11.34 G
- Skin Goodness Color Corrector Cream SPF 50/PA+++ 18 G
All skin tones can use these 4 colors. Because the most important feature of liquid blushes is that the intensity of the colors can be adjusted. In other words, a white-skinned woman can apply AVON blush very lightly, while a dark-skinned woman applies the same blush intensely and can achieve a more accentuated tone.
Every color may not suit every woman, but every color has many different tones and it is up to you to set the tone, remember.
So here is how to apply Avon liquid blush with Avon Catalogue! If you want to check out more deals and products, visit the home page. Also, see the category page and see the latest Avon Brochure!