Today’s topic is about Cleansing Face Tonic! For those who want to have brighter, more naturally shining, and cleaner skin, our tonic recipe is a recipe you can make at home with just 2 simple ingredients. Apple cider vinegar contains malic and lactic acids that will soften your skin and remove dead skin cells from your skin. We will use this as a magnificent natural facial tonic by diluting it a little with water. Also, we share Avon Brochure March 2020 Philippines.
Benefits of Natural Face Tonic:
- It removes the impurities on your face and makes your skin tone more regular.
- It minimizes the appearance of pores.
- This has a regenerating effect on the skin.
- It is good against acne and acne scars.
- It regulates the pH balance of your skin.
- And it provides the removal of dead skin cells from the skin.
- Cleans the skin deeply.
- Lightens skin spots, such as age spots, sunspots.
- 1 glass of water (you can also choose rose water)
- 1 spoon of apple cider vinegar (use the organic one or do it yourself at home)
- (optional) 1 few drops of tea tree oil
- Preparation and Application:
Mix apple cider vinegar with water in a bowl.
Continue mixing by adding tea tree oil.
Shake well before use.
You can test it by applying a small amount on your neck before using it on your face.
After washing your face in the morning and evening, apply it to your face with the help of a cotton ball.
At first, it may cause a slight burning and painful sensation on the skin and will relax later.
Here is Cleansing Face Tonic with Avon March 2020 Brochure. If you want to see more Avon Products, offers or tips, you can visit the main page! And if you want to be the first who view Avon Brochure April 2020, you can visit us regularly and subscribe to us! Also, you can follow us on Twitter!