See Avon Shimmer Blush Stick and useful tips about how to apply blush for your face shape with Avon Brochure November 2020! As a complement to perfect make-up, the attractiveness of blush comes from the way it drives. In order for the cheekbones to be prominent and the skin to gain vitality and color, the blush should be applied correctly. While applying blush, a choice suitable for facial features should be made and the correct brush should be used.
Perfect Look with Avon Shimmer Blush Stick;
For a perfect look, you should apply the blush lightly on a large area. After that, you should apply one more layer to the place you want to highlight. But be careful not to exaggerate while doing this. If you are using powder blush, choose a medium-thick brush. Use the small brushes with the blush’s own brush to freshen makeup. These are not suitable for use while wearing makeup. If your blush is over or dark color, you can reduce the intensity by applying a ton of light powder from the skin color.
How to Apply Blush for Your Face Shape;
- On the round face, you should draw the brush in a V shape. Your face will look longer when applied like this.
- To reduce the effect of the square chin on a square face type, find your eye center, look at the combination with the cheekbone, and apply the blush there. This way you will soften the square look.
- In people with a rectangular face, blush should be applied to the cheekbones clearly, and it should not exceed the limit of the nose.
- If it is in the shape of an oval face, blush should be applied to the cheekbones and temples. In this way, the cheekbones will be more emphasized.
- The important part is the controls made to keep the skin natural. It is to ensure that the brush and blush are integrated into your skin. Until the color is natural, it should spread blush on the skin, and the blush should never stay like a two-color spot. You should do this with a clean blush brush.
So here are useful tips with Avon Catalogue November 2020! For more Avon Products, deals, and tips, check out the main page. Also, follow us on Youtube and subscribe to us with your email. Thus, you can be the first who views the latest Avon Brochure in the Philippines!